Tuesday, October 7, 2003

My 1st journal entry....

With my 2 year old daughter dancing along to the Wiggles & my 1 year old son still sleeping I've decided to try and write my 1st entry.... This could be a very short lived first attempt, lol.  Private time is at a premium these days & so precious. Calgon take me away!!!   Having trouble even going to the bathroom alone. (Yeah, yeah more information than you needed, lol).  I'm not sure how I feel about having a journal online & am feeling a bit self conscious at the moment. But writing has always been very therapeutic to me, so I'm going to give this a shot.  Hopefully as time passes, I'll care less about who may be reading this.

Last night we were supposed to go to the fair, gotta LOVE that fair food!  We never made it because I had a holter monitor put on yesterday to record my heart for 24 hours. I thought that having the monitor would be no problem.  I foolishly envisioned it would be a small discreet box.  Well, can we say MUCH bigger than imagined with 4 different colored wires hanging out?  Talk about feeling self conscious!  The hospital told me if I go in public I should cover it; people get nervous these days due to terrorism.  So that comment sealed my fate.  We'll go to the fair on Weds. when I'm free of this contraption.  Weird how you never think about your heart unless something funky begins to happen with it.  Anyways for the past 2 weeks I've been having heart palpitations, not a clue why.  It's just the strangest sensation to feel your heart skip a beat or flutter....  

The Dr. asked if I had any stress in my life. Hahaha...with a teenager & 2 toddlers why would anyone think that??   Well, I hear my life calling me (That would be my 1 year old from his crib).  First entry accomplished.  ***whew***

                                ~~Until next time   

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow Oct. 2003  You've been around for quite awhile.
My daughter's name is Michelle...I HAD to come by and check your journal out!
I'm a 43 year old mom, too...& I LOVE JESUS!
Hey, I feel like I almost know you already...

    If you ever have a moment 'free time' come on by and visit my journal:
http://journals.aol.com/yeshuaessenor/JESUSJESUSJESUS

~and leave me a message, it'll be so much easier to 'click-back' over here that way...(to find you this time, I had to do a hometown search!)
GOD bless you and yours!
Cammie