This pic is kind of grainy....but it's a pic of Sammi dressed in her first Halloween costume. She loved the mask & would cry if I took it off. (She was 3 months old in this pic). How time flies....
.....My baby girl is already 2.....
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
i like your journal!! us mommies have to stick together. im on my way to nap-land, but will come back and read more after my nap... i did a quick browse-through, and was ensnared by your tale of the ghostly radio,so i have marked the site as one of my favorites and "ill be back" to quote mr schwarzenegger. liz
Hi, my name is Michelle. I'm 46 years old and married to my best friend
Mike. I'm also a Mom to 3 great kids (most of the time) ages 20, 6, &
5. When not busy being a wife and mom, I work as a nurse at a
nursing/rehab center. Life can be crazy having a teen who thinks he
knows everything and two little one's who still think I'm God. I
wouldn't change a thing....
**Note: Hmmm, I'm going to have re-write this section soon. I no longer
have a teen, he's now a young man of whom I'm very proud of.... One
child raised, two more to go.... : )
2 comments:
i like your journal!! us mommies have to stick together. im on my way to nap-land, but will come back and read more after my nap... i did a quick browse-through, and was ensnared by your tale of the ghostly radio,so i have marked the site as one of my favorites and "ill be back"
to quote mr schwarzenegger. liz
Michelle, I love your picture.
I would never guess that you are 41!
Tina
Post a Comment