Wednesday, October 8, 2003

It's Not Fair!!

It's not fair that everytime I decide to stay up late, one of the babies decide it's time to get up at 3am.  It never fails and last night was no exception.  I happily flopped into bed around 1:30am, and Mikey (1) decides it's time to get up at 2:48am. I stared at the alarm clock thru blurred eyes in disbelief & muttered a few words that I'm sure will keep me off the *Mother of the Year* awards list.   I think babies are born cute for a reason.  I do believe if they weren't so cute, moms half crazed from sleep deprivation would eat their young more often, lol.  

So here we are this morning.... Mikey is all bright eyed & bushy tailed; happily babbling to himself in a language that no one but perhaps the family dog understands.  While I sit here sipping my 2nd cup of coffee counting down the hours until nap time. 

                         Hmmmmm, suppose NOW is too early? : )~

No comments: