Monday, October 27, 2003

Haunted Radio

Mike installed an under-the counter radio in the kitchen a few months ago.  I found it in a back room in the house, still in it's box, looking brand new.  He didn't remember where he got it, but he installed it because I liked it.   Weird things starting happening with the radio after about a week.  It turns itself on & off and it also changes stations usually to either a talk station or static....

I can't tell you how many times I've turned it off, only to walk back in the kitchen with it playing again.  Yesterday while I was preparing supper at the counter, the radio was making static sounds.  So I turned it off.  Within a few minutes, while I was standing there I heard these little popping sounds and on it went.  (Playing music this time...) I left it on because my 2 yr old started dancing to the music.  Mike went to turn it off one day this week and just as he reached the button to turn it off, it turned itself off.

*Laughing at self* why did I just refer to the radio as "it" sixteen times?

Guess what radio is unplugged now?   Anyone wanna buy a nice radio at our next yardsale? "IT" works great!! 


No comments: