This morning was good, woke up to a sunny day in the 50's.
Then it went downhill from there.....
Last night I spoke to Mike about 10 minutes before he got home.
I tried to wait up, but I fell asleep.
This morning, I asked Mike what time he got home last night. He informed me that
he got a ride home from the police.
He was pulled over because we forgot to register the truck in Jan.
Ok, it wasn't we, it was me, who put aside the renewal form during the holidays.
I meant to send it in after the holidays... Sorry honey.
Mike was given a 100.00 fine and the police officer had the truck towed.
The truck was towed approximately 200 feet from where he was stopped. He
wouldn't let Mike drive it to the lot because it was unregistered.
Mike took the day off from work today, he had a Dr. appointment to check
out some lumps in his abdomen and chest.
The toddlers & I went along to his appointment. It was supposed to be one
simple procedure and a consult.
Well, it wasn't a simple procedure.
He had a mammogram, not sure how they were able to do that. No man boobs here.
We waited for results.
Guess they couldn't get a good enough look, so he went to ultrasound.
We waited for results.
He was sent upstairs to talk to a general surgeon about a needle biopsy.
We waited.
After speaking to the surgeon, they decided that a needle biopsy would not be
sufficent. So it was decided that Mike should have one of the growths removed
today, as in immediately....
4 comments:
My Prayers for Mike!!
Vince
Ohh, honey, it sounds like you had a rotten day super sized. :( Pooh. I know that police officers have a job to do, but they really can be unreasonable sometimes. It's so silly. The money that could have been saved if they had just let him drive it over to the lot. What harm could it have done? Grrr...
And I'm so sorry to hear about Mike. What a scary ordeal. I hope he gets to feeling better soon. :(
Oh no! What a crappy start to what? I have to go read on ...
I just hope this turns out OK!!
~ Karyn
http://beta.journals.aol.com/karynetaylor/WhateverItTakesMyChoices/
My goodness....here is to hoping for better days and I pray Mike is o.k. (((((bad day hugs)))))
Post a Comment