Bad News: Sammi is sick today. She woke up at 4am with a fever of 103 & nausea....
Good News: She stayed on the couch all day, so Mikey was a happy camper trashing her princess doll bed uninterrupted, lol (picture above). On a side note: Although still feverish, Sammi's feeling MUCH better tonight.
Bad News: Today was a gray rainy day....
Good News: The temperature hit in the mid-50's. And tomorrow it's supposed to be in the 60's. I can hear those daffodils blooming now....
Bad News: The mailman brought us some bills today....
Good News: The mailman also brought us our tax return check! Woohoo.... Sedona playset here we come! Walmart.com - Sedona Wooden Play Center <!~~ click to see...
Bad News: What bad news?
Good News: Did I tell ya that the mailman brought us our tax refund check today?
19 comments:
What exactly IS that that Sammi is in?! At first I thought it was one of those breathing things they put you in in the hospital, but she looked way too happy and you "sounded" way too calm. Sorry to hear that she is sick, hope she feels better by tomorrow! And, as Bridgette says, a BIG "WOOT!" for getting your tax return check! Isn't it great?!?!
Hugs and love, Lisa
Hope your daughter feels better soon. Have fun shopping with that return check!!
LOL Lisa, that's Mikey trashing Sammi's princess doll bed in the picture...
There is NOTHING BETTER than getting that tax refund check. I can't wait for the day when the money is all mine, free and clear, with no bills to pay off. That will be A GREAT day. =)
I'm sorry to hear Sammi is sick. But she'll be feeling perky again before you know it. =)
Love the picture!
Aww! Poor baby. Glad she soundls like she is better. God bless, Beckie
Sweet picture :) Good news outweighs the bad news in this entry. Woohoo for the Play Center. Hope Sammi feels better soon. xo
Cute format! *wink*
are you sure Mikey didn't get into her make-up too??? look at the picture again...looks like he is wearing eyeshadow & blush! lol, too cute.
LOL...Frogg....Silly girl, Sammi doesn't wear make-up. That's just his naturally rosy red cheeks. (compliments of constant drooling : )
Tax Refunds ROCK!!! What a pick-me-up. LoL I usually get a lot back. Everyone keeps telling me to change my dependants, etc. But I LIKE getting the money back at the end of the year. Anyway, I'm not working now, so it doesn't work that way anymore. I have to figure out what to do with all my web design stuff. Eeek! It'll be a very different tax year in 2005.
Kisses for Sammi. And Mikey looks like he's having a BLAST! tehehe..
I want my check! WAHHHHHHHHHH!
Hope Sammi is feeling better!
Woohoo, tax refunds sure erase all the bad news. The kids will be thrilled with that play center. At least Mikey won't have to trash Sammi's bed, anymore. Ok, maybe not for the next day or so, lol.
Poor Sammi! but doesn't that refund check sort of make you forget to sing the blues? :-)
gregg
Loved this entry. So much shared in such a llittle space. Thank you. Have a nice weekend.
Sammi's only feeling better until she sees her princess doll bed! Then not only will she be sick, but Mikey's gonna hurt all over! Man, I don't envy you. I did the two toddlers at a time thing and I'm SOOO glad they're older now.
Awwww, Mikey
Vince
I would be so excited about the play center....
I love the picture too!
~Tina
LOL...well congrats on the check and lol at the boy in the tent...what a house you've got. :)
awe, I'm sorry to hear that sammi was sick, but glad all is better now. The good news about tax refunds is, a bug chunk always go to the right place, The kids! Right? Stephen usually gets something special every year. We have to pay this year, so I haven't been brave enough to do them ::gulp:: I know my days are numbered..
Post a Comment