See that little face up there?? That sweet innocent face sleeping nose to nose with her teddy bear? Those days are over.... She has found out that she can climb out of her crib and is LOVING her new-found independence. And I haven't gotten a good night's sleep since....
The first time Sammi climbed out of her crib undetected, she wandered over to the dog food dishes. I guess she was trying to feed our dog, but got a bit carried away. She emptied about 25 pounds of dog kibble on the floor before I noticed. And there was our dog Vixen, smiling I swear, trying to eat up the massive amount of kibble. burp.....
She has explored many places of the house in recent days, but her favorite destination is the bathroom. We've put a lock at the top of the door so she can't go in, but unfortunately my teenager can't seem to remember to lock it when exiting the bathroom. I shouldn't be surprised considering he can't remember to lower the toilet seat or put the cap back on the toothpaste, lol. Today while getting things ready in the kitchen to go out, I suddenly realized that it was too quiet. That only means one thing, Sammi is in the bathroom....
4 comments:
I think I told you that my son is 2..anyway..yes, locks. my son likes to explore places that I can't find a lock for..my refriderator..my stove...my dishwasher. and those kid proof door knob thingies...don't work on him, he can use them better than us.
i think somebody should invent something like a baby tracker thingie so we can track those lil' feet all over the house.
please don't do this to me. i love that little baby ... who's so sleepies? who's sooo cute? (nice, michelle.)
Oh my gosh.. I'm such a sucker for babies. This picture makes me wanna pick her up and smother her with kisses! Too cute! Babies in the bathroom is bad news, though... bad, bad news! tehehehe..
Post a Comment