Monday, November 17, 2003

Journal Not Abandoned

Oh my journal, I haven't abandoned you.... Life just gets so busy sometimes.  Although there are 24 hours in a day, I seldom have 1 minute for myself.  Not complaining tho, because someday I know I'll look back and long for these days again....(maybe:::smile:::)

We finally had our gas leak fixed in our house.  You see, I gave permission to our 15 yr old son Spencer to move the truck in the driveway.  He's done it before without any incident. WELL, this time he apparently confused the gas pedal & the brake and he plowed into our gas meter on the house.  Spence is fine, but the truck sustained some damage & the jolt caused a gas leak on the joint of a pipe in the basement. NOTE TO THE GENERAL PUBLIC: Get off the road ASAP.  Spence will be on the road by December...  You've been warned!

Maybe it would be easier and within the 2,500 character limit if I just made a list of my past week

NOTE: haha, even making a partial list I couldn't stay under the 2,500 so Part 2, here I come!

No comments: