I now put my toothbrush out of reach of curious 2 yr olds; no more swirlys. Sammi spiked a fever of 104; too much toilet water ingested?? Mikey had a petit mal seizure;I'll write more on this later. I cancelled my long awaited stress test because of too much stress at home, so reasons for my PVC's will have to wait until my new appt. Jan 8th,03
Attempted to pay bills; couldn't find the time
Took care of 2 clinging babies not feeling well, Thurs night Mike brought me home flowers, wine & we got take out LOVE my man! We ate chinese food while watching "Survivor" I LOVE that show. Rupert is 'da man! Had an appt. with the bank to get an equity loan. Did I tell you we need a NEW roof??
IMMEDIATELY???? Not good timing for replacing a roof in New England
Worked Friday & Sat. 7pm until 7am, I work 24 hours get paid 32 hours. Not a bad deal & it allows me to stay home with the kiddos'. Finally found some shoes that actually fit Mikey's chubby lil feet; No easy FEAT I tell ya...Bought Sammi a BIG GIRL bed, went to Spencer's music schools Bavarian fest; a fundraiser for their trip to Frankenmuth MI next July.
Attempted to pay bills again, just too darn tired....
Well, this is a partial list but I think you get the idea. Hoping this week will be calmer so I can try to read some of my fav journals & get caught up. Hey and maybe I'll even pay a few bills : )
7 comments:
WELL HELLO. LOVE YOUR JOURNAL. GREAT TO READ, FUN TO READ, VERY REFRESHING. I LIKE IT SO MUCH I AM LINKING IT TO MINE. CONSIDER CHECKING OUT MY TWO JOURNALS WHEN YOU HAVE TIME. THEY ARE: "FROM SOLITUDE-FROM SILENCE" AND "HERE'S WHAT I KNOW."
I WILL BE BACK AGAIN, AND AGAIN...BLESS YOU, Barbpinion
sheesh, just reading your list is exhausting me already. i'm always in awe of working moms. just where oh where do you find the stamina?
I need a nap after reading your list..lol. I have read every one of your entries and I love this journal. Thanks for sharing it with me...........Cassie
You're making my head spin here Michelle....
I hope your kids are well now.....
Looking forward to the update.
Your Journal is Great!! You are VERY VERY right...... YOU will look back on these days and SMILE. Sounds like you have Beautiful Children and a beautiful relationship. Cherish it Always. Come by and visit my journal if you like. I know that there are only so many hours in the day...but I have just discovered AOL journals and I make this my treat for me....My time. Take care.
Kate
so there you are S0ngbird! welcome back. nice list you got going there. I don't know If I could work from 7pm - 7am and still try to handle my kids! that doesn't sound like you get much sleep. anyway..nice to see you agian :)
OMG.. and I thought I was busy! This is insane! I hope the kids and house are better. I just realized yesterday that I didn't pay two of my bills last month due to my grandmother's death. I just forgot, I guess. So hard to find all the things you need to do in a day - and still find time to do the things that keep you SANE [journaling, etc.] And Thanksgiving is next week!! Eeek. Not to scare you or anything. LoL
Post a Comment