Mikey, you are one handsome little guy! Both before and after. Though, I am not too sure about the fro...lol..cute, cute, cute! He does look older now. Those curls were adorable, I would have had a hard time letting go, too. Aidan still hasn't had his first hair cut. Need to work on that, lol.
ohhh how precious he is! Austin started getting a flat top at age 1...lol...so i wouldnt even know what curls looked like on him ...of course his hair is like his daddys and very straight!
OMG! That "Before" picture is PRECIOUS!! That's what Bethany's hair looks like if I don't have it pulled up! LOL! And, just so you know, Emma was in here and she saw Mikey's first few pics and said "Who is she?" and then she saw the newer pics with the cool haircut and she said "Is that her brudder?". LOL! So, there ya' go! He looks like a little man!!! :) Hugs and love, Lisa
Too cute! Whitney had a "Swedish afro" when she was little, too. I decided to get Logan's cut when people asked if he was a boy or a girl! (Of course, we couldn't afford it before then. ) :)
First, I think the new cut looks absolutely adorable! But I hafta say...I love the 'fro in the 'before' picture. Too cute, Michelle! How does the little guy feel about his new hairdo?
Second, when I was sitting in a doctor's office yesterday, there was an issue of Parent's Magazine on the table and I could have sworn Mikey was the cover boy! It was the March 2005 issue (I think). I just went to their website so I could send you a link, but they're already showing the April issue. If nothing else, you could find it at the doc's office, I'm sure, or the library.
Awwwww......Mikey is so darn cute! Those curls are gorgeous. Hope you kept some curly locks for the photo album keepsake spot. I am going to have to show Mikey's before picture to my little peanut. I showed her the pics of Disney World. She loved them. She said we *must* go back......she misses Mickey & Minnie. Out of the mouths of babes...LOL!! P.S.- Keep those Girl Scout Cookies in New England! LOL! I've been good lately and I haven't had any of those cookies this year at all. http://journals.aol.com/motoxmom72/ginasweigtlossjournal Gina
He looks so cute with all those curls but he looks really dashing and handsome without them too!! Those first haircuts are tear jerkers sometimes too!! I always think how vulnerable and little my sons look after hair cuts!! Lisa
Two totally different looks. It'll take me a while to grieve the loss of those beautiful locks. But it's easy enough when I can see that precious face of his. How does he feel about his new style?
He looks soo cute!!! But, please tell me how you did those pictures that change? THAT is very very cool!! Congrats (& Good luck ) on your weight loss!! *Me*/ Suzanne
Hi, my name is Michelle. I'm 46 years old and married to my best friend
Mike. I'm also a Mom to 3 great kids (most of the time) ages 20, 6, &
5. When not busy being a wife and mom, I work as a nurse at a
nursing/rehab center. Life can be crazy having a teen who thinks he
knows everything and two little one's who still think I'm God. I
wouldn't change a thing....
**Note: Hmmm, I'm going to have re-write this section soon. I no longer
have a teen, he's now a young man of whom I'm very proud of.... One
child raised, two more to go.... : )
22 comments:
awwww...my brother had blonde blonde hair like that and people would call him a girl.
Becky
Tell Mikey he's looking pretty sharp. By the way, his before "afro" made him the spitting image of Art Garfunkel in the 60's. LOL
my boys always had long hair...those curls were just too too cute. rose
Mikey, you are one handsome little guy! Both before and after. Though, I am not too sure about the fro...lol..cute, cute, cute! He does look older now. Those curls were adorable, I would have had a hard time letting go, too. Aidan still hasn't had his first hair cut. Need to work on that, lol.
SOOOO adorable!!!
and wow! check out that fro! :p
ohhh how precious he is! Austin started getting a flat top at age 1...lol...so i wouldnt even know what curls looked like on him ...of course his hair is like his daddys and very straight!
kelly
OMG! That "Before" picture is PRECIOUS!! That's what Bethany's hair looks like if I don't have it pulled up! LOL! And, just so you know, Emma was in here and she saw Mikey's first few pics and said "Who is she?" and then she saw the newer pics with the cool haircut and she said "Is that her brudder?". LOL! So, there ya' go! He looks like a little man!!! :)
Hugs and love,
Lisa
Too cute! Whitney had a "Swedish afro" when she was little, too. I decided to get Logan's cut when people asked if he was a boy or a girl! (Of course, we couldn't afford it before then. ) :)
Kathy
What a doll he is. Just so cute. My first son had curly blonde hair and I hated to get him his first haircut. Hugs. *Barb*
First, I think the new cut looks absolutely adorable! But I hafta say...I love the 'fro in the 'before' picture. Too cute, Michelle! How does the little guy feel about his new hairdo?
Love,
Bridgett
OMG!!!! So adorable....now all he needs is the biker jacket! lol
P.S. in the before picture w/the fro he could pass as a mini Richard Simmons...lol
First, he looks awesome. I love the pics!
Second, when I was sitting in a doctor's office yesterday, there was an issue of Parent's Magazine on the table and I could have sworn Mikey was the cover boy! It was the March 2005 issue (I think). I just went to their website so I could send you a link, but they're already showing the April issue. If nothing else, you could find it at the doc's office, I'm sure, or the library.
he is adorable!!!!! I hope you saved some little locks....... judi
OMG!!!!! He is toooooooo cute. Love his hair before and after.......
WOW! He looks soooo different! And he does look older, but you are right, it was time.
Stacy
Awwwww......Mikey is so darn cute! Those curls are gorgeous. Hope you kept some curly locks for the photo album keepsake spot. I am going to have to show Mikey's before picture to my little peanut. I showed her the pics of Disney World. She loved them. She said we *must* go back......she misses Mickey & Minnie. Out of the mouths of babes...LOL!!
P.S.- Keep those Girl Scout Cookies in New England! LOL! I've been good lately and I haven't had any of those cookies this year at all.
http://journals.aol.com/motoxmom72/ginasweigtlossjournal
Gina
OH what I what give for that boy's curls!! He is so cute with his "big boy" haircut. He does look a tad older..Too Sweet!!
Hugs,
Heather
He looks so cute with all those curls but he looks really dashing and handsome without them too!! Those first haircuts are tear jerkers sometimes too!! I always think how vulnerable and little my sons look after hair cuts!!
Lisa
awww, looks too cute and like the slide show! how in the world did you do that?
~JerseyGirl
www.jerseygirljournal.com
http://journals.aol.com/cneinhorn/WonderGirl
Two totally different looks. It'll take me a while to grieve the loss of those beautiful locks. But it's easy enough when I can see that precious face of his. How does he feel about his new style?
He looks soo cute!!! But, please tell me how you did those pictures that change? THAT is very very cool!! Congrats (& Good luck ) on your weight loss!!
*Me*/ Suzanne
Post a Comment