No deep thoughts today, just a few tidbits from my life.
~~One hasn't lived, until they attempt to put eyedrops in the eyes of an uncooperative 38lb two year old....
~~Spencer had TWO car accidents this week.... The first was minor, the second a bit more serious. He rear ended a VW bug on the highway while changing lanes. The VW didn't stop, he ended up following the car for three miles until the VW turned off onto another route/highway. The front end of Spencer's car is damaged, but thankfully his body is fine. We have decided that his new nickname is *Crash*. I need to buy more haircolor to cover up the gray hairs I've sprouted.
~~Only 8 days until Spring and we are having a snowstorm today. Must admit it's the prettiest snow yet. Huge fluffy white flakes quietly blanketing the earth, bare trees & my satellite dish. With no satellite signal, I would like to publicly thank the person who invented VCRs and DVDs. That aside, this is the kind of snow that fairy tales and Bing Crosby sang of. :::singing:::: "I'm dreaming of a white....Spring?"
~~One box of Chocolate Thin Mint girl scout cookies down, three to go....
6 comments:
I am not sure tht spring is going to arrive here in NY....and been meaning to ask you, what rehab/nursing place do you work?
Hee-hee, my Thin Mints are coming this week actually! I got about 4 boxes so I can freeze them. They taste so much better frozen! I am starting to drool thinking about them! :) Sorry to hear about "Crash", oops, I mean Spencer getting into another accident. Thank God he wasn't hurt!!! And, no, I don't know what it's like to give a 38 pound 2 year old eye drops, but I do know how to force an 80 pound 4 year old to put a mask on and do her nebulizer. LOL!
Hugs and love, Lisa
Hmmm...I guess I've lived then. Eyedrops and Parker don't mix...AT ALL. And he seems to get conjunctivitis frequently.
Poor Spencer...he was probably about ready to shit his pants after that second accident. I know I would have been. LOL
Send some of those thin mints my way, girlie!!!
Love you,
bridgett
I feel the same way about the white spring!!! It just keeps snowing here in michigan! Linda
two accidents in a week huh? Crash is a perfect name, thank goodness noone was hurt!
~JerseyGirl
http://journals.aol.com/cneinhorn/WonderGirl
Great cartoon!
V
Post a Comment