Please excuse me while I continue to find out what I can & can't do here at my journal. But while you're here, feel free to click on the link for your holiday cup of cheer. Free, no charge, no calories! I really am starting to get in the holiday spirit now. I have 20 nephews & neices to buy for (big family), and last night Mike & I were able to find gifts for almost all, except 3. Thank you BIG LOTS. We started shopping for the babies last night too. We bought Sammi a little kitchen and Mikey a vacuum cleaner. He LOVES vacuums! Tonight we will go buy our tree and decorate it. We'll see how decorated it stays with a 1 & 2 year old in the house :::smiling::: Hmmm, are lego's and teething rings considered ornaments?
JustSayWow.com <!~~ Click for your Cup of Holiday Cheer
If the link doesn't work it's because it's worn out from me having to play this over and over and over and over(I think you get the idea) again for the babies ...
Seasons Greetings
4 comments:
Grace loves vacuums, too! She's getting one for Christmas (from Big Lots). I'm trying to figure out how to put images on my site, too. You're an inspiration! ;)
Seems lately I haven't been able to attach links ~ very frustrating! Maybe I just jabber too much and don't leave enough room?
Smilin Mon
Perfect Imperfection
The Cup of Holiday Cheer was cute! Thanks! And zero calorie? Woot!! Gimme another round! LoL :P
Does the play vaccuum really work? I always swore I would get my daughter a Hoakie for Christmas so that she could play vacuum, but really pick up stuff. I never got that done...which is a shame. Now she is eight and it afraid of ayny appliance made specifically for cleaning. The broom scares her so bad it makes her cry.
Post a Comment