This past weekend a nor-easter blew thru & left behind almost 3 feet of snow. Much to the delight of my lil' ones. This was the first time that Mikey remembers seeing snow. Last December he was only 4 months old.......
This pic looks like it was taken at night time (it does get dark here early in the winter). This pic was taken at 5pm.
8 comments:
TOO CUTE!!!!!! I have Never Seen or Been in REAL snow. This is so cute.
http://journals.aol.com/mw15mw99/ThisandThat/
Kate
What a GREAT picture of your little ones! Now don't tell me this the snow you walked home in from work.
Smilin Mon
Perfect Imperfection
Sones....this is the EXACT snow I walked home in, only it was blowing sideways from high winds, lol. I wasn't expecting to walk so was wearing my nurses scrubs & a fleece. : )
wow, now that's a heck a bunch of snow! I remember we had nor-easter's while I lived in Sumas..now there's a town for you. all the locals kept telling us.."just wait until the nor-easters come." my husband and I kept joking about it...until we experienced our first one.... yikes. :) cute pic!
omg...your babies are so cute!!!! i have a 16mo old daughter...she loved the snow too.
ACK! Flashbacks Flashbacks!!! OMG, it looks beautiful and fun as heck to play in, but I'm sooooooo glad I'm not living in it! Wow, could you imagine being a dogwalker in THAT??? Brrrr - Hot chocolate! It's my favorite hot-chocolate-weather! Mmmm!!
LMAO Freee....my dog walks herself in this kind of weather... ; )
AWWWWWWW... that's the cutest thing I've seen in such a long time. Your kiddos are just adorable!! I didn't even know your youngest could walk. He still looks so tiny, so much like a little bitty baby in the face. I love this picture. They look like they're ready to throw snowballs. I love it!
Post a Comment