Saturday, October 29, 2005

Knock, Knock.....

"Knock, knock"

"Who's there?"

I'll tell you who's here.....Winter!  Yup, knew Ole Man Winter would be knocking on my door soon, just didn't believe it would be this soon.  It's snowing, really snowing.  The weatherman had said that it wouldn't accumulate; but he's wrong.  It's accumulating.  Ok, so happily we won't accumulate the amount of snow in the picture above from last year, but it's snowing!   It's only October, this is just so wrong on so many levels, lol. 

:::sigh::::  I guess it's time to put away my flip flops and take out the shovels....

 

10 comments:

Anonymous said...


BOO!!!!  better you than me with t he snow!!!!http://journals.aol.com/mumma4evr/Mumma4evrslifeorlackthereof
Becky

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness. That IS a lot of snow. hope you don't get that much this year.
Hugs, hon.
Barb- http://journals.aol.com/barbpinion/THERESTOFTHESTORY

Anonymous said...

What?!?!  You are getting snow already?!?!  WAAAHHHH!!  Where's our snow?!  I want snow here in Connecticut too!!!!!!!!
Hugs and love,
Lisa

Anonymous said...

Unfair...we haven't had any snow here in the past several years.  A couple of good snow days would be nice...then it could go away.  (Alabama)

Anonymous said...

Just think; (if it does accumulate) you can make a snowman and then dress it like Dracula, or something!!!  JAE

Anonymous said...

Here in NH we had an actual Nor'easter last weekend.  That snow is gone now, but it sure was exciting to see a blizzard in October!  (OK, maybe "exciting" is not the word some would use, but I thought it was beautiful!!!) 3 weeks ago it was 80*..

Michelle  

Anonymous said...

It seems like only a few weeks ago you were at the beach.  Oh, wait a minute!  That's because it WAS only a few weeks ago you were at the beach.  LOL  

I can't believe the weather this year.  This has been the oddest October I've ever seen.  We had snow flurries last Tuesday.  Luckily they didn't accumulate.

I'm sorry, Michelle.  I know how much you hate the start of winter.  Blah!

XO,
bridgett

Anonymous said...

oh my goodness...that's a lot of snow!  -=x

STAY WARM & Happy Halloween!!! -=)

Anonymous said...

Trick Or Treat::::::::::::::::

Anonymous said...

Holy moly!  Somehow I missed this photo.  Yikes.