Hi, my name is Michelle. I'm 46 years old and married to my best friend
Mike. I'm also a Mom to 3 great kids (most of the time) ages 20, 6, &
5. When not busy being a wife and mom, I work as a nurse at a
nursing/rehab center. Life can be crazy having a teen who thinks he
knows everything and two little one's who still think I'm God. I
wouldn't change a thing....
**Note: Hmmm, I'm going to have re-write this section soon. I no longer
have a teen, he's now a young man of whom I'm very proud of.... One
child raised, two more to go.... : )
7 comments:
how true. judi
Michelle....Happy Valentine's Day. I hope you are having a great day!
Gina
I just love your pictures...
~Tina
Sorry I'm a day behind... Darn alerts just aren't working right!
Happy Valentine's Day anyhow...
You guys look sooo much in love...
~Jennifer~
Kewl pictures!
http://journals.aol.com/dababysback/ReadAllaboutit/
shannon
What a great quote... great photos too. Happy belated Valentine's Day to you, Mike, and the kiddos! :D
Beautiful photos. Happy Belated Valentine's Day to all of you. xo
Post a Comment