Ok, so this morning hasn't gone exactly smooth. Hoping to heck it isn't an omen.... Last night I bought 40 crickets for Spencer's turtles to eat while we are gone. Problem is, I forgot to tell him I bought them. So this morning when I remembered, they already had suffocated in the little plastic bag that the pet store lady put them in.
Decided to take my shower to relax. Well, my new can of shaving gel fell off the shelf, broke and exploded all over the shower. I managed to get some of the shaving gel out to use, but my skin ended up having a reaction to it.... :::STILL ITCHING:::
Ok, so still not so bad.... I can deal with it. But then Spencer called me to inform me that his glasses broke, so I made an appointment with the optician to have them quickly repaired. The little ones are acting up, too hyped up from excitement. And lastly, dear mother-in-law just decided to call. Apparently the tenants told her this morning that they had no hot water in the shower. Not sure how that can be seeing their hot water comes from the same water heater as hers.... A mystery for Mike to figure out when he gets home from work.
Well, still need to pack, have one more load of laundry to put in the dryer, the dishwasher to run, and bills to mail. Thinking me and God need to talk....
"Hey God? It's me, Michelle....
12 comments:
You are probably on your way already, but I do have to say WHAT A MORNING?!?! Lordy, you poor thing! And, poor crickets suffocating, but really, they were going to be EATEN, so what's the diff?! LOL! Have a wonderful time once you get underway!!! :)
Hugs and love, Lisa
Have a great time!
Getting out the door for vacation is never easy. Seems whatever can go wrong does. Hope you have a wonderful time and let us know all about it when you come home!
Melody
Ooops...Have a great time!!
V
Hope you are on your way and it is smooth sailing!! Enjoy your vacation!
Michelle ~
You're not going to know what to do with yourself in SUNSHINE! lol A place without snow...imagine that!
I hope you guys have the time of your lives! Give Mickey a hug from Parker and Autumn. But even more importantly....drive safely.
By the way, you must be crazy to drive that far with two toddlers. I just thought I'd throw that in. <grin>
Thinking of you with envy!
Love you,
Bridgett
Oh I can sooo relate to this entry! My husband and I have had about more than our fair share of these kinds of days where it seems like one thing after another. Since our move to Florida it seems to be getting better but it is one day at a time and then seems like we are inching forward to make progress in life... whatever progress is... LOL!! Hope you have a productive day and a good week.
Hugs,
Lisa
http://journals.aol.com/randlprysock/AdventuresFromFlorida/
first time here. like your journal. you live in new england? do you like pen-pals? i
would love to have a new england pen-pal.
check out my journal.
http://journals.aol.com/shayreen1/shaysjournal/
shay.
It sounds like you need a vacation! Enjoy your time in the sun!
Candace
Hey Michelle! I guess y'all are in Florida, having a great time right now!
I just had to have a cup of coffee and get caught up on you guys. I enjoyed your photos and stories. I am missing the days I had more time to visit journals. I always enjoy your journal so much!
Love
mia
hang in there!! judi
ahhh, pooor widdle crickets!
"Well, still need to pack, have one more load of laundry to put in the dryer, the dishwasher to run, and bills to mail. Thinking me and God need to talk...."
me too. except I don't need to pack, but that would be lovely...packing, to go SOMEWHERE.
::sigh::
Post a Comment