Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Frosty Returns

Last Saturday, seven inches of heavy wet snow once again blanketed my corner of the world.  Much to the delight of the little ones, their friend Frosty returned.   For now....

Today the snow is falling again.  The forecasters are saying that four inches of new snow will fall, before turning to freezing rain.  No doubt that Frosty will be just a small white mound by tomorrow morning.  Unless.......

Do you think Frosty would look silly with an umbrella?  Hmmmm.... 

Quote of the day:  "When it snows you have two choices:  Shovel or make snow angels."  ~~Annonymous

**A note to my brother:  I was thinking of you yesterday; Happy Birthday Mike!! Did you save me any cake?  : )

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

we have gotten about 3 inches of snow here in Washington, and it's been freezing.  but, it's starting to warm up and melt now.   and not one person in our family made a snowman, boring aren't we?  but, I did catch my 3 year old making snow angels for the first time, that was cute.  At first when I glimpsed him out the window (he was with big sis) I thought he had fallen over and was struggling to get up, lol!  :)

Anonymous said...

Great photos. Miss the snow. *Barb*
http://journals.aol.com/barbpinion/HEYLETSTALK

Anonymous said...

WAY TOO CUTE!!!! Thanks for Sharing. We are going to get a little cold weather tomorrow but no snow...not much snow EVER in our area.
Have fun with Fosty!
Kate~

Anonymous said...

Of course he'd look silly - but isn't that the idea? lol :) Enjoy!

Anonymous said...

I think Frosty would look great with an umbrella!
Candace

Anonymous said...

Great photo!  Enjoy that snow!  It'll be beach season again before we know it.  LOL

Happy Birthday to your Brother!!  :D