Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Blizzard of 2005

Update on January 26th, 2005:  Another snowstorm today, 10" are expected.... Getting out our shovels because the snowblower broke in the last storm.  : )

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow!!  And I thought our 14 inches in Nebraska were bad.  It's almost gone now!!  Yeah.

Anonymous said...

wow.  been hearing about you guys on the news!  well, not YOU guys but about the blizzard and all the snow.
brrrrrr.
but, it looks like you are all making the most of it.  
I would have to be putting my husband in a padded cell, he hates snow.
stay warm!

Anonymous said...

LOL  you got way more snow than we did!!!! and are you sure you don't want one of my degus?  purty purty please????
Becky

Anonymous said...

I love this way of doing your pictures!  
Your kids look pretty happy.
It almost....looks....fun....

~Tina

Anonymous said...

OMGOSH!!!!!! Your pictures are GREAT!!!! LOVE THE SLIDE SHOW! When I get back I really would like to learn that.
LOVE THE SNOW! Thanks for sharing it!
I know you will have a GREAT time In FL! Are you going to Disney?
Take Care
Kate~

Anonymous said...

WOW!  You guys did get hit worse than us in Connecticut!!  And, what a great babysitter for the kids!  Just plop them into a big ole' snowdrift and they can't move!  Love it!  Great pictures!!!  :)
Hugs and love, Lisa

Anonymous said...

Oh my!!!  Well, at least you are going to florida soon!!!

~JerseyGirl
http://journals.aol.com/cneinhorn/WonderGirl

Anonymous said...

Holy Moly - that's a LOT of snow!  LOL  

Anonymous said...

Florida will be delightful!!!! judi

Anonymous said...

lol, know how you feel, we burned up 2 belts already on our snowblower. Gotta get another one before the next storm.

Anonymous said...

These are just wonderful memories!! So glad you got the camera out!  WOW that IS a lotta snow!!  DRIVE careful, that is, if you can find the car, the walk, the driveway and the road...
Hugs,
Lisa

Anonymous said...

Hmm, I thought I commented here the other day. oops, my bad. Sorry. I meant to...

I hope y'all are thawing out up there! Bless your hearts! Yippie! You're going to Florida! What part of Florida? You'll be closer to us! [we're in bama]

Take care!

Anonymous said...

Nice pictures. I was just journal hopping. I am a SAHM of 3 year old.

http://journals.aol.com/dababysback/ReadAllaboutit/

shannon

Anonymous said...

Hi--I saw in a comment you are from Newburyport, so I thought I'd say hi. Wonderful journal...I can see why you've had so many visitors. I'm in Quincy; it's nice to see someone else who knows just HOW MUCH snow fell. the link is to an entry that about visiting Newburyport last summer. http://journals.aol.com/belfastcowboy75/TrickleofSemi-consciousness/entries/680