You know it's time to go grocery shopping when......
1) Your teenaged son whines "Mom there's nothing to eat in the house"....and he's right.
2) You discover your toddler eating dog kibble and you don't stop him. Hey, protein IS protein....handing him a spoon.
3) Your faithful ole' dog leaves you to beg at the neighbors table....
4) You begin analyzing which fish in the aquarium would taste best....
5) You tell the kids "let's pretend we're on 'Survivor'" and then feed them only rice for supper. Ok, so I might throw in the fish from the aquarium....
6) Your 21 month old son who is no where near potty trained, is now wearing pink Cinderella pull-ups.
7) You open the freezer & it's empty except for two very dead frozen 10 year old piranha. Hubby refuses to part with them...
8) You find actual bites taken out of the plastic play food....
9) You find yourself wondering..."Is Jello a food group?"
And most importantly....
10) There's no more chocolate left in your secret hiding place....
Guess who needs to go grocery shopping tomorrow... ; )
15 comments:
#10 - GASP! I love #6 and 8. LOL [oh yeahhhh...it's good to have you back indeed!]
hehe. number 10 would get me to go grocery shopping that very minute! wait...aw shucks...gotta go...out of chocolate!!! -=)
Number 10 sends me to the store immediately. :)
LOL! yes, definately go shopping!
"....handing him a spoon." HA! too funny. :)
sure missed your sense of humor. :D
Welcome Back! And, Happy Belated Birthday! :-) ---Robbie
Amen! Me, too!! Can I borrow your aquarium?
Your dog's kibble must taste better than my dog's kibble. I don't even like the smell of it. But then, toddlers are known to eat dirt & other things that aren't particularly appealing...
I am glad you are back. Yes viruses are hard to blame. OK tell you what I did it. Oh I am lucky, I give my grocery list to my sister and she does it for me. john
Hee-hee!!! It seems I am thinking of those "Top 10" each week! Last night I realized that Emma had turned our fridge down to "1" and the little bit of food we did have in the freezer was now ruined. So, it was kielbasa night for us! YECH! But, it was food right?! And, there is ALWAYS french toast, that's our backup! Very funny entry Michelle! Glad to have you back!
Hugs and love, Lisa
Ugghhh! Sounds like me. I never seem to have enough money to buy food. Isn't it weird? The bills are priority (God forbid the cable company doesn't get paid!). Yet food, a necessity of life, is an afterthought in our home.
But, ummm, Michelle....you might want to talk to hubby about those 10 year old pirhana....EWWWW! LOL
Made me laugh!
http://journals.aol.co.uk/sdrogerson/SpecimenDays
#10 is the biggest emergency of all. What's wrong with you woman?! No chocolate in the household and you didn't call 9-1-1??! =P
ROFL. My favorite? "2) You discover your toddler eating dog kibble and you don't stop him. Hey, protein IS protein....handing him a spoon." ::giggle:: Love it!
OK... when the chocolate is gone from your secret hiding place, that's a definite emergency. Don't you have 24 hour grocery stores there????? LOL
No chocolate? I think that might actually be a punishable crime....I always know when I am getting low on things at my house....the kids can't seem to deal with it.
The dancing baby is cracking me up!
~Tina
HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment