Saturday, February 14, 2004

Happy Valentine's Day Mike

If there were no words,
No way to speak,
I would still hear you.

If there were no tears,
No way to feel inside,
I'd still feel for you.

And even if the sun refused to shine,
Even if romance ran out of rhyme,
You would still have my heart
Until the end of time.
You're all I need
My love, my Valentine.....

~Written by J. Kugell and J. Brickman 

Honey, I just want to tell you how much I love you, I don't think I tell you nearly enough.  I know I have found my forever Valentine in you.   I tried writing you a poem last night while working the night shift, but the only things that kept coming up were silly, tired 3:00am thoughts... "Roses are red, Violets are blue....."     :::yawn::: Damn, I wish I were in bed.   Ok, start over.... "Roses are red, Violets are blue...."   Think I'll just buy him a card in the morning....

Anyways, Happy Valentines Day! Now where's my heart shaped box of chocolates?    

23 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too sweet! Happy V-day! ~liz (perfect moments)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your editor pick...

This is a cool entry with a fun photo!
One of our many family interests is motorcycle riding-Harley Roadking.

Anonymous said...

Even when you're being serious, you're funny. LOL You really did deserve being selected for the Editor's Pick List! Congrats once again! How are the little ones?

XO ~ Bridgett

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS ON THE AOL PICK OF THE WEEK!!! AND HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY, MICHELLE!!! HOPE YOU HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY!!!

(((LOVE)))

Anonymous said...

Congrats on being a pick of the week.
i enjoyed reading your entries!
Nice journal.

Mary Louise
Journal address....visit sometime

http://edit.journals.aol.com/mlrhjeh/WatchingMySisterDisappear

Anonymous said...

aaaaaaw ... too sweet Hun {;~) love yot too !!

oK now you got your darn chocolates so GO TO BED !!! lol

HAPPY v-DAY

LUV YA
miKE

Anonymous said...

LOL, that was sweet!
Did you get your heart box of chocolates!
Happy Valentine's Day!
Love, Penny

Anonymous said...

Awwww... sweeeet! What a great picture too. I don't know if I've ever seen him. :) Happy Valentine's Day sweetie! xo

Anonymous said...

Love it, love it, love it! What a great entry & a terrific picture! Happy Valentine's Day! Congrats on being 1 of the Editor's picks of the week!!! ~Aunt Nub~

Anonymous said...

Ahhhh, Michelle, this is one of the sweetest Valentine's entries I've read :) I am such an old, romantic..this made me cry (and lol at the same time). Oh, and that song is one of my favorites. Of course, it makes me cry :P Love to you guys! Mia

Anonymous said...

Aww, I love that song! That's such a sweet entry. Happy V-day :) -Jen

Anonymous said...

Very sweet, loved the poem. Happy V-day!
~Mary

Anonymous said...

That was sweet. I want to be Mike. john

Anonymous said...

How sweet...love that song by Martina McBride! ;)

Anonymous said...

AND what a GREAT Picture!!!
Kate

Anonymous said...

Your Love for Mike is Shining through. This is Beautiful. Happy Valentine's Day!!
:) Kate

Anonymous said...

Beautiful.
Mary

Anonymous said...

i know how you feel mama , i love to draw . Not anything fancy just paint anything i feel like ...... have not picked up a marker , paint brush, nothing . the closest thing i have come to painting is the sidewalk chalk on the street with my very bossy very clingy 2 year old.(lol) so dont feel bad i guess its just a mom thing. we need to have or own life , but when is that gonna happen when we are 80?
melissa

Anonymous said...

your love for your husband is so sweet , he is lucky to have a woman like you . beautiful just beautiful! its nice to see people loving one another isted of living a lie , true love to the fullest! i commend you both.

Anonymous said...

oh..soo cute! love the little cartoon couple...or is that his mother?? lol nice poem, I do like that a lot...and how cool your writing your thoughts down for your husband for all of us to see. so sweet. I hope your valentines day was special. :)

Anonymous said...

LoL... I can just see you at 3 a.m. trying to come up with lines that rhyme with bed and sleep and Zzzz.... Sweet entry! I happen to know you got that heart shaped box of chocolates!! Deserved it too! :)

Anonymous said...

Aww, that Martina Mcbride song is so sweet, I always smile when I hear it. I'm sure Mike knows you love him, sleepy and all. And it better be a BIG heart shaped box of Godiva chocolates! =D

Anonymous said...

i thought that was so sweet the ryhme you told your hubby... i know the feeling i love mine so much too..... I enjoyed this one....... ingipie1