LOL... that's how I'll feel in the morning. Kiddos about and lots of design work to be done.
What's your caffeine of choice? I sometimes prefer a diet cherry coke first thing in the morning. Or a good hot tea with tons of splenda. Num! Coffee with chocolate flavored creamer, if I feel like dragging all the stuff out. They all work! LOL
I'm a dunkin' donuts kind of gal...french vanilla just cream please? (I have my own Spenda packs to put in : ) Do love my coffee machine tho, grinds up my beans & then brews. Sometimes hazelnut is a nice change... And nothing like a cup of hot mint tea when I feel a cold coming on.
Oooh Dunkin Donuts - it's been a while for me! Evil stuff - soooooo good! LOL I love my coffee with vanilla and a non-dairy creamer. Hmm... where IS my mug??? ::yawwwwn:: hehehe
Hi, my name is Michelle. I'm 46 years old and married to my best friend
Mike. I'm also a Mom to 3 great kids (most of the time) ages 20, 6, &
5. When not busy being a wife and mom, I work as a nurse at a
nursing/rehab center. Life can be crazy having a teen who thinks he
knows everything and two little one's who still think I'm God. I
wouldn't change a thing....
**Note: Hmmm, I'm going to have re-write this section soon. I no longer
have a teen, he's now a young man of whom I'm very proud of.... One
child raised, two more to go.... : )
5 comments:
LOL... that's how I'll feel in the morning. Kiddos about and lots of design work to be done.
What's your caffeine of choice? I sometimes prefer a diet cherry coke first thing in the morning. Or a good hot tea with tons of splenda. Num! Coffee with chocolate flavored creamer, if I feel like dragging all the stuff out. They all work! LOL
Ahhh...the life of a mommy! Cute pic, Michelle!
XO ~ Bridgett
I'm a dunkin' donuts kind of gal...french vanilla just cream please? (I have my own Spenda packs to put in : ) Do love my coffee machine tho, grinds up my beans & then brews. Sometimes hazelnut is a nice change... And nothing like a cup of hot mint tea when I feel a cold coming on.
Oooh Dunkin Donuts - it's been a while for me! Evil stuff - soooooo good! LOL I love my coffee with vanilla and a non-dairy creamer. Hmm... where IS my mug??? ::yawwwwn:: hehehe
I love my coffee with chocolate cinnamon flavoring....yummmy. This looks like the kind of mug I need, most days....lol. Have a great day Michelle!
Post a Comment