Friday, August 10, 2007

A few pics from California....

Go ahead, click to view larger...   : ) 

 

Life has been busy, busy.   Summer is in full swing, had a birthday celebration for the kids & the house is in total chaos.  Having new siding put on the house, the front steps redone, windows replaced, a new sliding door to the deck, bathroom tubs removed & replaced... the list goes on.  Living amongst rubble, but the inconvenience will be soooooo worth it.

Be back when I can find my computer again, lol....  

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where did ya go??

Which State Park?  Calaveras Big Trees??

Looks like fun!!

~Jennifer

Anonymous said...

How fun!  I love California!  rose

Anonymous said...

I can't believe those HUGE TREES!  My gosh, you could house a family in those.  LOL  Simply beautiful.  

I've always wanted to go to Napa Valley and experience a wine tasting.  :)  And I'd love to see the Golden Gate Bridge.  

Looks like a great trip, M.  Wish I could have been with you.  ;)

The kids are getting SO BIG.  I just can't believe it.....

XOXO,
bridgett

Anonymous said...

Wow you are a lucky girl getting all that remodeling.  I know how hard it is to live in the middle of it going on though... we did that with our home in Ohio.  I miss you stops to my journal.  How have ya been.  Ya know I'm not in central FL anymore as we bought a house in KY this year and we are still getting settled!!  So glad to see an entry from ya!
Lisa

Anonymous said...

Great pictures.  The seagull was great - lol.  I love the windbreaker one.   I'm surprised they were allowed to see the cockpit - cool!  Looks like you had a great trip.

Anonymous said...

Those pictures are AWESOME!  Looks like a great time for everyone.  Finding your childhood friend must have been a wonderful experience.  I LOVE picture #20.  How precious is that???  Jae

Anonymous said...

Great pictures. Brings back pleasant memories of my last trip to California.
http://journals.aol.co.uk/acoward15/andy-the-bastard/