Today Mom went to see her oncologist and he told her......
**
**
**
**
**
**
**
**
(In Mom's own words) the Dr. said, "I think we got it all....." I'm afraid to ask if that means cure or remission, but in either case, how wonderful is THAT? I truly want to cry, actually I am crying....::::happy tears, of course:::: This feels like a miracle, it is. Mom has been given time. She has been given her life back. What a gift, not only to her, but for all of us who love her so dearly.....
She received more good news today too.... Her feeding tube is coming out at the end of March and she's leaving rehab behind and going home on Tuesday! On March 19th Mom is scheduled for another body scan. The Dr. doesn't want to say "he's 100% sure until then...." but I do believe God heard our prayers....
Hey God, it's me Michelle.....
What else can I say, but.... "Thank you".....
I think we'll be drinking champagne very soon. And hey, I still haven't figured out how to add pictures now that the AOL hometown option is gone. Anyone want to e-mail me and tell me how to add pictures another way?
8 comments:
Yay!
I sent you a link to add pictures. Let me know if you need help. :)
Incredible news! Congratulations to your mom and your family! Jae
Well, Praise God!!! It's so nice to hear good news! I've got big ol' tears in my eyes, reading this. So happy for your mom, for your family! Also happy to hear that she wont need the tube much longer and she's going home soon! You can exhale. I know how difficult this journey has been.
Hugs and Blessings to all!
Michelle, I can't tell you how happy I am for you and your family! What a precious gift that the Lord has given all of you. I'm sitting here actually crying both tears of joy for you, and tears of sadness for me. I admit that I'm totally jealous-- it's what every daughter prays for. Treasure your time, it's PRICELESS! Please give your mom a huge hug from me, and tell her "L'Chaim, to LIFE" .
Michelle, I can't tell you how happy I am for you and your family! What a precious gift that the Lord has given all of you. I'm sitting here actually crying both tears of joy for you, and tears of sadness for me. I admit that I'm totally jealous-- it's what every daughter prays for. Treasure your time, it's PRICELESS! Please give your mom a huge hug from me, and tell her "L'Chaim, to LIFE" .
Hey Michelle, I used photo bucket when adding pictures to my blog. You upload the picture to photo bucket then copy the tag & place it in your blog.....voila, picture!!
I hope your Mother is at home settled right now! I am very thrilled for her. That is blessed news!
Blessings,
Shel
I was so very happy to read that your Mom was going to be okay. Thank you so much for sharing your life with us readers.
Post a Comment