Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Another Lesson

 

My little doll-toting, let's have a tea party, wanna-be princess ballerina, always wants to wear pink daughter has found another hobby.  Wood-turning.  She just loves it when her Dad brings her into his workshop and teaches her to turn.  .......The smile says it all, doesn't it?    

 

 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sammi looks adorable helping Daddy, it brings back fond memories of helping my dad.

Anonymous said...

Too cute for words!!!  :)

Anonymous said...

Awwww, that face does say it all!  Look how proud she is of herself!!!  I can't believe how tall she is now!  It's amazing that I have been watching your kids grow up before my eyes for almost 4 years isn't it?  I can't wait to see what your daughter made!!  :)
Love,
Lisa

Anonymous said...

I h ad you on my alerts...and you disappeared...stupid aol.....
becky

Anonymous said...

Wow.  That's pretty amazing that she likes something like that.

The picture is adorable!  

I know the way I taught you to add pics is confusing, but it works, I promise!  :)

LOVE YOU!