Sammi and Mikey, January 13th, 2007
Today, at the age of 5, Sammi tried woodturning for the first time. Her Dad had to steady the tool for her while at the lathe; but she was so proud and is already asking when she can do it again. Above is a picture of her first creation.... (Mikey jumped in the picture at the last minute, lol)
5 comments:
Oh my gosh! That is the cutest picture! I'm not sure what woodturning is...but it looks cool. LOL
Oh, and yea...I need to start avoiding the 'net when I'm a little tipsy. ::grin::
I don't know WHAT got into me, but it was FUN! I highly recommend it. ;)
Love you, M,
Bridgett
Your Sammi and Mikey are so cute, working on a project with daddy.
It brings back memories of me and my dad (helping him do woodworking)
thanks a lot for the memories!
Patricia
Chicago
Look at that talent already!!!!! GOOD JOB SAMMI!!!! I couldn't have ever done that!!!
Hugs and love,
Lisa
Adorable! rose~
Just stopping by to say hello...and smile, I certainly did!
:)
~Danielle
Post a Comment