Thursday, October 5, 2006

Still Here

Seriously, what was I thinking? 

Eating an entire can of baked beans aptly named "BM"?  

About 4 hours after consuming the whole can, I was in distress.  These beans may be 95% fat free, but I can tell ya, they definitely are NOT gas free, lol.....  Last night while at work, I felt like that girl who turns into a blueberry in "Willie Wonker and the Chocolate Factory".  

Only upside was that this happened while working at the nursing home.  Lucky for me, a nursing home is one of those places you can get away with having a bad case of flatulence if you time your toots right, lol. 

Fffwwwwiiiptttttt...............

Hey, that wasn't me!  Honest.

                                         ......It was the dog

 

 

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

ROFLMAO!!!!  You are lucky that you work in a nursing home!!  I would have died if I had to pass gas in front of anyone!!  Next time, eat only half the can.  Oh, and next time try Bush's Beans, they are AWESOME.  LOL!
Hugs and love,
Lisa

Anonymous said...

Welcome back! I promise to keep my journal going as long as you keep yours going. You have it made...at work youcan blame the patients and at home you can blame the dogs. Next time, share some of those beans!

-Dan

Anonymous said...

TOOOOO FUNNY!! I knew there was some reason I hate beans.......

Good to hear from you again, tho.

Anonymous said...

ha ha you nut!  rose~

Anonymous said...

OMG!! Yes, good thing you were at work.

"B&M" ....ha ha hah aaaaaaaa

~Heather

Anonymous said...

Now I can get my day started ... I've had my morning laugh!

The "BM" connotation is priceless! ROFL!!!

Hugs (from a safe distance)
Mia

Anonymous said...

LMAO!!!  

Seriously...what WERE you thinking?  

Nah, I love Campbell's Bean N' Ham soup...and yes, it tends to give me the toots as well.  We're so lady-like, ey?  LOL

XO,
bridgett