Monday, May 2, 2005

"A cloud does not know why it moves in just such a direction and at such a speed...It feels an impulsion...this is the place to go now. But the sky knows the reasons and the patterns behind all clouds, and you will know, too, when you lift yourself high enough to see beyond horizons."  ~Jonathan Livingston Seagull

 

 

I've been trying to do a journal entry for the past week, but like the seemingly never-ending rain here in New England, my mind too has been cloudy....  So much to say, yet can't seem to put more than a few thoughts together.  Not sure why I'm in this funk, life is good.  I did receive some sad news yesterday about a childhood friend, but that news only added to the clouds in my mind, it's not the reason.  

 

Hoping for sunshine soon....

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

HI Michelle, it's me Michelle!  Sorry clouds are obstructing your view of the sky lately.  I'm also in NE and you're right- it's been overcast for quite sometime and there seems to be no end in sight.  Err.  I hope your days get brighter weather and otherwise.  Sorry about your friend.  

Anonymous said...

Here's to hoping for sunshine!  =)

Love & Hugs,
b

Anonymous said...

Lovely photo of the clouds.  Something about clouds... makes me think of how big and very creative our great big God is.  Well hope the weather and the funk lifts.  I go thru that all the time too.  Big Hugs,
Lisa

Anonymous said...

great quote, and great cloud picture.

so sorry your in need of some sunshine through the clouds and all your recieving is rain. :(

I hope for some sun, soon.  Just for you.
hugs.
~sharky

Anonymous said...

The clouds seem to fit your mood perfectly!
V

Anonymous said...

Hope you get some good weather soon....when I lived in New England, I didn't realize how mucht he weather affected my mood.  Here in the south, I am so much more upbeat.  Hope things are going well with you.

Anonymous said...

Arrrrggghhh...Dick Albert just predicted more rain on the weekend.

Anonymous said...

Belfast:  Not only rain, but torrential downpours for the entire weekend....  Hmmmm, guess we'll have to BBQ indoors.  

Anonymous said...

Hoping for sunshine for you ...

:) Mia