One question:
If you were 2 and 3, where would you hide the peanutbutter jar? I've looked everywhere, but so far the peanutbutter's hiding place eludes me.....
One only has to look at the above picture, to see what they recently did with the Fluff they hid. Yup, gotta find that peanutbutter.
Off to look in the freezer....
Today's Quote:
What we remember from childhood we remember forever --- permanent ghosts, stamped, inked, imprinted, eternally seen.
— Cynthia Ozick
21 comments:
i wish i could help....but i haven't been 2 or 3 in a long time. only thing i could think of is in the closet & in the pockets of clothes. -=) Good luck on find it.
Inside cabinets, in the toilet, in the BACK of the toilet, under a bed, IN the bed, in the toy box (with Mommy's car keys), down the laundry chute, in a closet, in a shoe, in their diaper bag, in the dog's bowl (where we found our peanut butter this week), thrown out the window as far as a good right hook can hurl it... These are just a few of the places I've found some interesting items with my 3 year old twins. Thanks for the good laugh! You're not alone... Shana
LOL!!!!!
You have to send a dog after the peanutbutter.........mine would find it for sure!
~jerseygirl
Well, if your two are anything like my daughter, the first place I always look is the refridge. Whenever she takes something though she usually leaves some "collateral" behind such as whatever was in her hand at the time. Did they do that? If not, check under the couch! Hee-hee! Man, I feel for you woman! You have it x 2!!! :)
Hugs and love, Lisa
Are we talking entire jar here?? Good Grief! Hmmmm, the bottom of the dirty clothes basket comes to mind - with a spoon. Or in my bedroom closet, or under my pillow...I distinctly remember hiding a spoonful behind a door when I was 7. Mom just had to follow the ant trail. (lol)
Good luck on this one. It'll probably surface when they notice their peanut butter sandwiches are a little EMPTY!
Kathy
Try the trash can... Thats where my Princess (2.5) hid our jar... Hmm... She thought she was helping! What cutie pies...
*Jennifer*
Here are my intial thoughts as I have found things here:
1. inside the entertainment center.
2. a zipper compartment of a suitcase.
3. the fridge.
4. underneath the bathroom sink.
I hope you find it. I am curious as to where it went...
~Heather
I'm thinking inside the VCR. --Scott
http://journals.aol.com/sekirley/LifeSaver
Try the trash can. Everything my grandson gets his hands on goes into the trash. That's what we get for making such a big deal out of him throwing his diapers in the trash. Clap and say good and its definitely going to be where everything goes from now on.
Thanks for the reminder. My triplets, who are now in their Senior year of High School, did the same thing with the Crisco Shortening. They were covered from head to toe when I caught them. Somehow, I too was able to take a deep breath and grab the camera before I cleaned them up. I'm positive you'll treasure your photos, as I have mine, for years to come! (BTW, I'm also an R.N.)
LOL!! I've had more than one or two of these little hide and seek searches. Good luck! The longer it's missing, the more problems you'll have later! Peanut butter - that's the worst!!! Eeek. LOL Check under the couch, under the bathroom cabinet, in their closet, their toybox, behind the curtains. There's just no telling. LOL
Look in her doll house....maybe barbie got hungry! lol. Brandy could come & visit, she'll find it.
You really do have two little partners in crime there, don't you?
My oldest two were that way...They were 18 months apart, with not too many dull moments....
~Tina
Cute picture but, don't mice love peanut butter?... Uh oh! Good luck.
Donna
Yikes! I am guessing the PB is nowhere near where you found the Fluff...if your kids are anything like mine. They wonder through the house and leave stuff scattered about in every room. Check where you would least expect...maybe the bathroom?
My children are now young adults(21&20) I couldn't help but LOL when I read your last post. When they were your childrens age I awoke one morning to find the oldest a girl standing in the BR of youngest a boy room and she had Pb and J and a loaf of bread and was makin PB&J sanwiches for them and had used the whole loaf of bread...PB&J was everywhere..her reply was Mom wanted you to sleep and bubba was hungry....think the room was fed more than they were...Oh how i miss those days...ENJOY them now as tomorrow they will be grown and moving off to college or the Service....makes one really appreciate the TERRIBLE twos more...thanks for the laughs and makin me remember when...brought a smile to my face on a sad day.....aalso those are two VERY cute kiddos....
has PB been found????
Mmmm..... fluffernutter sandwiches! With crunchy carpet fibers mixed in!
I always knew when I heard quiet something was happening, about to happen , or had happened!!!
LMAO!!! These entries are precious!!! : )
LOL! exactly. If anyone is watching my son, I say...."if he's been out of your site for five minutes, your too late." someday, they will be grown, and we will have all the free time we could ever want. :)
Heeheehee! Adorable picture! Stephen has a thing for the p'nut butter too. Usually, it's under the couch. But I have found it in the washer and the dryer before. kids!!! :)
Mia
Post a Comment