Lost a diamond from my wedding band...
The lawn mower broke...
Our 2 year old dishwasher kicked the bucket...
Don't even ask about the van...
The axle on our boat trailer snapped in half and the tire blew out...
Hey God, it's me Michelle. I can take a joke, really I can.... But enough already, won't you please give a gal a break? And hey, while you're at it, do you think you could help me win the lottery? Ok, thinking I know the answer to that question. I'll settle for calm waters...
Amen.
16 comments:
Sorry to hear that you are having such bad times right now. Hopefully it will all turn around soon. I will pray for you, too!
Geez, now I feel really badly about complaining that my calendar updates made on an old computer (old version of AOL) didn't take for the 9.0 version on the newer computer! I'm having to reenter a lot of work done while Chuck was job hunting from home... But now, I feel so much better about it! I mean things really could be worse! Sheez, I'm sorry you're going throught these trials! I can relate -- but that adage that things come in 3s sure isn't working for you unless you think of it as MULTIPLES of THREE! Wow... I'm asking God to intervene and protect you from any more of this annoying nonsense! Shana
Sorry to hear about your misfortune... I'm sure calm waters will be right around the corner for you...
HUGS,
Jennifer
::Amen::
I'm sorry your hitting a strectch of troubled waters. :( I will be praying for smooth sailing for you. "Hey, God..."
well michelle, try this out for size, i have a family of 5, 3 gorgeous daughters, 22, 20, 16, and been married to a wonderful man for 24 years..... 3 weeks ago, my husband had a breakdown and is now on meds, 9 years ago, i had a breakdown, and im on meds, and my daughter had a breakdown and is on meds... plus, i got into a car accident, not my fault, and have no car for myself... youre lucky, relax and stop complaining...
I guess the "bad things happen in three's" doesn't pertain to you huh?! Poor thing!! I am sure He heard your prayer though, so things should start looking up soon, at least I hope they do!! :)
Hugs and love, Lisa
...but at least your TV still works in time for Survivor, right?? LOL
Oh...so sorry about all your mishaps...I wish you calm waters...
(((hugs))) cuz you need it! -=)
will do a little wishing & praying to get you a break!
{{{ Hugs }}}
V
Oh man....when it rains it pours, that's for sure. Here's to hoping for calmer waters.
Dear God,
Please give Michelle a break!
Amen.
Hope things calm down for you soon!
~jerseygirl
Michelle....I really like the picture in your entry....it gives the exact feeling I think you are trying to convey...and the one you are wishing you could feel...
I hope things begin to go better for you...it sounds like it has been pretty rough....(((Michelle)))
~Tina
Agggg... it's always something, right? May you find your lost diamond, may your lawn mower be fixed quickly or replaced, may your fairly new dishwasher rest in peace of still be covered under warranty, may your boat trailer be fixed up in time for your next boat trip, and I'll do my best not to ask about the van.. but I'll still be praying for it. LOL Poor girl. Calm waters for you soon hopefully. ::hugs::
Oh Dear Michelle........ yes, calm waters. judi
Hope things are falling into place for you. Seems like when it rains it pours. {{{HUGS}}}
Post a Comment