Friday, November 21, 2008

First entry here is for a friend...

My first entry & it isn't even about me. I still haven't figured out how to make my journal beautiful, I don't deal with change well, so I haven't done anything. But I will....

But tonight a request was asked by a very dear journal friend "Dad"....

Dad's Tomato Garden journal mysteriously disappeared here in blogland today. They are trying to restore it (fingers crossed) but until then, he's asking people to post where he can be found. If you haven't read his journal, please stop over for a visit. At 95, I do believe he is possibly the oldest blogger, a treasure for sure.

Here's your temporary link Dad,
Anything to make you smile... All will be ok.

http://tomatogardeningwithdad.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Hi Michelle,
Glad you followed with us to blogspot! Most everyone is here and that part is nice... it's like we are a family within another family. It takes a little getting used to but I am slowly adapting and finding my way around. Being private it only sends out ten alerts over here for journal readers so that takes some getting used to and I send out my own. I will try and remember to check and see if I am sending you update alerts. Be sure to let me know if not. Wow I will have to check out that journal. 95 years old!!
Lisa