Such excellent responses to your lifes occurances, Michelle! I particularly enjoyed the "Nocturnl" story, much like what my 3 year old son said when I said we lived on Eucalyptus street -- "you can lift this." Otherwise, I do know about the cancer scare. Am about your Mother's age and I have been fighting my own (2nd one) for 4 years now. It's gastrointestinal and there's hope...and so I read and type -- and sometimes paint. Keep up the jargon that you do so well. Eloise in Seattle
Hi, my name is Michelle. I'm 46 years old and married to my best friend
Mike. I'm also a Mom to 3 great kids (most of the time) ages 20, 6, &
5. When not busy being a wife and mom, I work as a nurse at a
nursing/rehab center. Life can be crazy having a teen who thinks he
knows everything and two little one's who still think I'm God. I
wouldn't change a thing....
**Note: Hmmm, I'm going to have re-write this section soon. I no longer
have a teen, he's now a young man of whom I'm very proud of.... One
child raised, two more to go.... : )
2 comments:
Hey sweet Michelle. I got an alert you had posted an entry...but can't seem to find it. :)
Thinking of you!
Lots of Love Always,
Bridgett
Such excellent responses to your lifes occurances, Michelle! I particularly enjoyed the "Nocturnl" story, much like what my 3 year old son said when I said we lived on Eucalyptus street -- "you can lift this." Otherwise, I do know about the cancer scare. Am about your Mother's age and I have been fighting my own (2nd one) for 4 years now. It's gastrointestinal and there's hope...and so I read and type -- and sometimes paint. Keep up the jargon that you do so well. Eloise in Seattle
Post a Comment