hee hee! I can't believe how freaked people where yesterday! My birthday is actually june 6 and I am not even related to satan! I even heard that there were woman who didn't want to give birth yesterday! I wonder what they did crossed there legs??? and we all know that doesn't work! Nice to know you're well, your children are getting so big, and enjoy the camper they are great! rose
Hi Michelle, Love the camper and prom pictures! Wow that IS a flood going on!! Glad you are alive and well. Florida heat is kickin' my butt. Speaking of laundry, I think I will just let the kids take turns diving into the pile for their clean underwear. LOL. And speaking of June 6th, I shouldda known my ex was Satan when I found out his birthday was 6/6/66. Live n learn. Hugs, Lisa
We've all missed you and seeing how your family is doing, great to go camping, and Spencer what a great looking young man. I can't believe you can now write about the summer with the children and husband. Hope we hear more from you now. Maybe it will quit raining soon.
Hey Michelle....great to see you back. I was MIA for awhile, too. The younger kids are adorable! Spencer looked so handsome in the Prom pic. I heard about the flooding in New England and said a prayer for ya since I knew you where there. Hope to read some summer adventures about your kids in the next few months.....hint hint. Seriously......glad to see you writing again. Take care! Gina
Hi, my name is Michelle. I'm 46 years old and married to my best friend
Mike. I'm also a Mom to 3 great kids (most of the time) ages 20, 6, &
5. When not busy being a wife and mom, I work as a nurse at a
nursing/rehab center. Life can be crazy having a teen who thinks he
knows everything and two little one's who still think I'm God. I
wouldn't change a thing....
**Note: Hmmm, I'm going to have re-write this section soon. I no longer
have a teen, he's now a young man of whom I'm very proud of.... One
child raised, two more to go.... : )
11 comments:
Good to see you back...
That flooding is crazy!!!
And the kids are just adorable.
~Jennifer~
http://journals.aol.com/perkysgrl/APickleForYourThoughts
hee hee! I can't believe how freaked people where yesterday! My birthday is actually june 6 and I am not even related to satan! I even heard that there were woman who didn't want to give birth yesterday! I wonder what they did crossed there legs??? and we all know that doesn't work! Nice to know you're well, your children are getting so big, and enjoy the camper they are great! rose
hi Michelle glad to see you back hope you stick around and wow every one is growing so fast.you have been missed
Hi Michelle,
Love the camper and prom pictures! Wow that IS a flood going on!! Glad you are alive and well. Florida heat is kickin' my butt. Speaking of laundry, I think I will just let the kids take turns diving into the pile for their clean underwear. LOL. And speaking of June 6th, I shouldda known my ex was Satan when I found out his birthday was 6/6/66. Live n learn. Hugs,
Lisa
We've all missed you and seeing how your family is doing, great to go camping, and Spencer what a great looking young man. I can't believe you can now write about the summer with the children and husband. Hope we hear more from you now. Maybe it will quit raining soon.
Hey Michelle....great to see you back. I was MIA for awhile, too. The younger kids are adorable! Spencer looked so handsome in the Prom pic. I heard about the flooding in New England and said a prayer for ya since I knew you where there. Hope to read some summer adventures about your kids in the next few months.....hint hint. Seriously......glad to see you writing again. Take care!
Gina
It has been so long since we heard from you! LOL at needing the clean undies! Jae
Hi Michelle!
V
Nice camper!! Can't wait to hear your camping stories! So nice to see you post!! :)
Hugs and love,
Lisa
I was thinking about you a couple of weeks ago. So the rain didn't carry you away after all. :)
Can't wait to hear more!
The kids have gotten so BIG!!
~Heather
LOL ~ you goof.
Or, you could just wear no underwear at all and save water....
=)
Love,
b
Post a Comment