Friday, August 5, 2005

Our Awesome Adventure....

Mike, Spencer & I white water rafting in the Berkshires in July.....

                       We all had blast!

The Kennebec river in Maine is our next conquest in September.  Anybody want to come?  : )     

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

GORGEOUS fun photo!  I'd love to be on that boat in those rapids!  Looks way fun!
Hugs,
Lisa

Anonymous said...

I love the way you make those photos move.  Is there any easy way a lay person can do that?  Man, that trip looks like a blast too!  Wish I were there... Shana :-)

Anonymous said...

Shana, I'm definitely a lay person when it comes to computers....  I use the microsoft "picture it perfect" for my animations.  It's sooooo easy.  : )

Anonymous said...

Hey, looks fun. We'll go with you!

Anonymous said...

WOW! Talk about a spectacular photo. Thanks for sharing.
Hugs.
Barb- http://journals.aol.com/barbpinion/THERESTOFTHESTORY
        http://journals.aol.com/barbpinion/HEYLETSTALK

Anonymous said...

That looks totally fun!!

~Heather

Anonymous said...

I wish I had your bravery!  I'm getting nervous just looking at it...  michelle  :O)