I have some things on my mind that I need to write about, but those thoughts are for another day.
See those pull-ups in the picture above? Come on, look away from that cute lil' face for a minute and focus on the pull-ups....
Mikey, aged 2 years 11 months is officially potty trained! Yes!! :::doing the happy dance::: He was by far my easiest... This past weekend he decided to be potty trained. Simple as that, no bribes needed. As Tony the Tiger says it's pretty darned "Greeeeeeeeeeeeee-at!" Good bye diaper bag, hello purses.
Now back to the face.... Mikey thinks that he knows how to dive and has become quite a little daredevil in the water. Before he prepares to take the plunge into the deep blue of the pool, he closes his eyes and makes that face everytime. He has informed Sammi that only boys know how to dive, but he'd be happy to teach her. This child just makes my heart smile....
Well, it's 95 degrees today with over 70% humidity. Way too hot to be sitting in my non-air conditioned house in front of this computer.
Off to the pool for my diving lessons with Mikey....
8 comments:
Awwww, that face is adorable! It's like he is saying a little prayer before his face hits the water! Too cute!!!!!!!!! And, WOO-HOO on the potty training! Who ever said boys are hard to train right?!??! :) Hugs and love, Lisa
What a cutie! I miss those toddler days...
I have been trying to talk myself into going outside. It's just so cool in here with our new AC ~ I never realized what I was missing! And yet, summer goes by so fast. Ok, feeling guilty now. Here I come kids! Michelle
Oh how great!!! Potty Trained so easily...
Gives me a good luck feeling when it will finally be time for mine :)
How sweet his little face is, right before he is 'diving' into the water...
Sure makes your heart warm!
~Jennifer~
http://journals.aol.com/perkysgrl/APickleForYourThoughts
Congrats to you all!! The last one to be potty trained is a beautiful thing to behold.
~Heather
fun photo!
~ www.jerseygirljournal.com
ahhh, he is soooo angelic looking! :D
and yay!!! for the potty training!!
I know what a complete relief that is. :p
Caleb was far my easiest as well.
maybe it's a boy thing?
take care :)
I love that you have the pool!! Yay! I want one!! And that sweet darling happy face! What a cutie he is! Is it hot there where you are? We are so hot my brains hurt.
Lisa
http://journals.aol.com/randlprysock/AdventuresFromFlorida/
How CUTE!! I totally understand I remember the day Elizabeth just watching the other kids, who were older, and she only being 2 decided to jump in the pool with the rest of the kids. My heart jumped as did her grandmothers but she was fine and loves to jump and dive even now unfortunatly because of Monsoon season here we have taken down the pool for cleaning so she resorts to trying to dive in the bathtub.
Potty trained in a weekend and at 2. Lucky you. Elizabeth is now potty trained at 3 we had to start with bribes and she just wears a pull up at nap time and bed time. Sometimes even nap time doesn't need one.
On the brighter side she is starting to learn to swim without the wings. Darndest time for Monsoon season!
Post a Comment