Friday, April 15, 2005

Happy Anniversary

"Marriage is like a hot tub.....

 

                             ....I'm so glad we're in it together"

How can six years together, (three years as your wife), feel like a lifetime?  ....A good lifetime, of course.  : )               

                              Happy 3rd Anniversary Mike,  I love you....

 

Thought for the day:  "If love is blind, why is lingerie so popular?"  ~unknown

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary!  and may you have many more wonderful years together....

~www.jerseygirljournal.com  

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary!!!!!!
You are a BEAUTIFUL and Inspiring couple.
Kate~

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary!!!

~Tina

Anonymous said...

Sweet...JAE

Anonymous said...

Awwwww...

Anonymous said...

Awww, you two are practically Newlyweds!!!!  HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!  :)
Hugs and love, Lisa

Anonymous said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY, Michelle and Mike!  Wishing you a night full of sexy lingerie & lots of smooches!  <grin>

Love,
b

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary Michelle.  I wish you guys many many more years of happiness :)
Love,
Mandy

Anonymous said...

Happy :::belated::: Anniversary! Many more to come...

Hugs,
Heather

Anonymous said...

Oh wow this is a BEAUTIFUL entry!  Congrats and I just love your wedding pictures!  You are a beautiful bride!!!  I am so happy for you and very glad you are together!!  People need to stay together these days.  Maybe they should weld at the hips now days instead of saying I do.  Lol!
Hugs,    
Lisa

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary!   Woo Hoo!!
V

Anonymous said...

Aw ... Happy (belated) Anniversary to you guys!

Mia

I'm slowly getting caught up on your life. Lots of reading to do. I have my coffee in hand, reading along. :) I can't believe I've been away from aol-j for so long!