Picture of my curly haired son, Mikey.... Shirley Temple didn't have anything on him...
It's been raining here for the past 3 days, yesterday the temperature barely made it out of the 60's. Where, oh, where has summer gone?
Having a bit of cabin fever.... There are nose and finger prints all over the windows from little one's hoping to go out to play. We did go out to splash in the puddles, but it did little to diminish the pent up energy these two toddler's possess. Truth be known, they are driving me CRAZY! lol... :::breathe 2, 3, 4...::: Lately they've been having territorial mine-mine-mine fights. "It's mine" "Nooooooooo it's mine!" Today they even argued about who's Mommy I am. "She's my Mommy" "Nooooooooo, she's my Mommy." And I can't help but think..."I want my Mommy...." Having my parents close by is the one thing I miss, since moving away almost 4 years ago. Ok, it's only an hour away, but still.... just not the same.
I hear tomorrow the sun will be out and I'm ready . Return of Summer, part 2, I hope. :::Patiently waiting with Windex in hand to wipe those finger and nose prints off the windows:::.
Update: The sun did come out, yahoooooooooooo! Cleaning the windows and then it's off to the beach to explore. Now where did I put that sunblock?
15 comments:
I can never get over those curly kids of yours...Cute curls, and cute faces to match! Shall I break into song....The sun will come out...tomorrow....
~Tina
The picture is too precious!!! Hope y'all git to go out tomorrow! hehehe
~Heather
That face is the absolute CUTEST!!!!! I personally am happy summertime hasn't come! Bring on the rain, bring on the temps that don't quite reach 70. I don't mind! ANYTHING but 95 or 100 degrees a day in blistering heat! UGGGHHH!
Hugs and love, Lisa
She is so sweet ~ One day I said the Heck with it ` me and the boys had water soaker fight in house - boy everything was soaked including us - but you know them boys still remember it after all these yrs :) and so do I
Tina- Thanks for the song, it worked!!! : )
Heather- Sun's out, we're outta here....
Lisa- Waiting for the heatwave here. Want to swim in the pool....
Kyblue- "She" is a "He", lol, people get confused all the time because of all the curls. Hmmm...water soakers in the house? ~~You are one brave woman : )
Those curls are so darling. "There was a little girl, who had a little curl, right in the middle of her forehead. When she was good, she was very, very good, but when she was bad she was horrid!" LOL She reminds me of that!
Awww, I love this entry. I can just see the little finger and nose prints on the windows :) The photos is TOO cute!
Adorable photo. My oldest boy had blonde curly hair like that. ahh that was a long time ago...lol
Great Pic! So beautiful!
V
LoL... Oh, if there's one thing I can't stand, it's when the kids fight over me. I feel pulled in a dozen directions. Everyone wants to sit on Mommy's side in the car. Everyone wants to hold Mommy's hand. Everyone wants to sit by Mommy at the table, in the movies, etc. and so forth. Poor Daddy doesn't get any attention and meanwhile, I'm juggling children and breaking up fights. LOL
That curly-headed angel is too cute!!!!!
The comment someone left re : " there was a little girl who had a little curl", should have you considering getting this cute little boy a haircut! He's cute.
lol! so gosh darn cute!!!
your kids could be in commercials. :)
OMG...how great is that hair?? I take pictures of kids all day long and have never seen hair as cute as his :oD
Where did he get those curls? Awww, cutie-pie!
Hi, I really enjoyed reading u're journal, It took me back to when my kids were little and the things that they got into. Your kids are so adorable, I just love the curls. take care and have a good summer, what's left of it, hoping to hear more from u're journal soon.
Post a Comment