I can totally relate...I have a 14yr old a 9 yr old and two 1yr olds...the older two know it all...and the babies are always so loving...hang in there...I just try to include the older two as much as possible without making my job harder...
They sure look like guys ready to party! Having been a challenging kid, I relate to my peers. I hope you can enjoy these guys. You may want a little break on a regular basis. That will help a lot.
What a perfect entry! It sums up what being a mom is all about in those few words! Hope you get out soon! Isn't there a window in there you could climb through??? Hee-hee! Hugs and love, Lisa
LOL! And they would have to be so darn, cute wouldn't they? Hard to stay mad as those little angel-faces. Did they do a lot of damage to the house while you were locked in the bathroom, or did they just sit outside the door and roll in laughter? I can picture this scene! =)
Hi, my name is Michelle. I'm 46 years old and married to my best friend
Mike. I'm also a Mom to 3 great kids (most of the time) ages 20, 6, &
5. When not busy being a wife and mom, I work as a nurse at a
nursing/rehab center. Life can be crazy having a teen who thinks he
knows everything and two little one's who still think I'm God. I
wouldn't change a thing....
**Note: Hmmm, I'm going to have re-write this section soon. I no longer
have a teen, he's now a young man of whom I'm very proud of.... One
child raised, two more to go.... : )
13 comments:
What cutie pies! It sure looks like their halos are being held up by their horns ;) I know how that is :)
That is so cute.
Lillian
That is too cute.
How often do people ask you if they are twins?
~Heather
I can totally relate...I have a 14yr old a 9 yr old and two 1yr olds...the older two know it all...and the babies are always so loving...hang in there...I just try to include the older two as much as possible without making my job harder...
Good Luck!
They sure look like guys ready to party! Having been a challenging kid, I relate to my peers. I hope you can enjoy these guys. You may want a little break on a regular basis. That will help a lot.
LoL... nope, they don't look so angelic to me. They look rotten through and through. But you gotta love that about them. :D
What a perfect entry! It sums up what being a mom is all about in those few words! Hope you get out soon! Isn't there a window in there you could climb through??? Hee-hee!
Hugs and love, Lisa
Love your journal! I found it when I got curious after agreeing with a comment of yours in Mara's journal, Amused.
Sorry to hear about Hoppy.
I can't believe my niece and nephew would do such a thing...maybe the dog did it!
AWE! What a cute bunch of bunnies!
Shana
http://journals.aol.com/ShanaZdrojowy/MyRealityShow
LOL! And they would have to be so darn, cute wouldn't they? Hard to stay mad as those little angel-faces. Did they do a lot of damage to the house while you were locked in the bathroom, or did they just sit outside the door and roll in laughter? I can picture this scene! =)
LOL!!!
whats a single mother to do. Im a sigle mom of four lovely girls. and i just found out that they have more rights me or you?
Post a Comment