Two years ago today Mike and I were married....
AOL Music: Josh Groban: 'You Raise Me Up' <!~click here to listen while reading
It already seems like a lifetime ago, but I mean that in a good way because I couldn't imagine myself being anyplace else. I feel truly blessed to have found a man who loves me for me. I am free to be happy, sad, angry, silly, bitchy and he won't ridicule me. When I speak my mind, he'll listen even if he doesn't agree. I can tell him my darkest secrets, my hopes, my fantasies, my deepest fears and he doesn't laugh at me. When I cry because I am touched by a song, a movie, or watching our children grow up....he silently takes my hand. Of course life isn't perfect, there are times that we take each other for granted or argue. But those moments are what make us human.
Mike, I love you. And if it's possible, I love you more today than the day we married 2 years ago. My heart never ceases to swell with love when I watch how incredible of a dad you are. When I look in your eyes, I see your soul. I know you are the person I want to grow old with, you are my forever love.... (Please remember that even when I'm too tired to show you, lol)
Yes, I am blessed....
.....Happy 2nd Anniversary honey
PS....Thank you for the beautiful flowers. Hmmm, maybe next time you could warn me so I don't answer the door in my pj's? lol....
27 comments:
Awww...Happy Anniversary!
What a sweet thing to say and feel. I'm so happy for you. Have a fantastic day!
Happy Anniversary!! Here's to many more :::::cheers:::::
How sweet! Congratulations! God bless, Beckie
Congrats and God Bless! :O)
HAPPY 2nd ANNIVERSARY! How wonderful that you wrote such loving things to your hubby in your journal! So nice to see. Your wedding pic is beautiful! Your smile is so warm and sincere! And, thank you for this song, I have never heard it, but it's BEAUTIFUL!
Hugs and love, Lisa
Lisa, lol, that's not my wedding pic....that pic was taken at the fair about 6 months after our wedding. : ) Thanks to all for the well wishes, we had a wonderful *kid-free* evening....
Happy Anniversary you two! Beautiful picture - Michelle, we need to see pics of you more often...you're beautiful! Sweet words - you ARE blessed... so is Mike! :)
Happy Anniversary Michelle! Your picture is so darling! You two look like a very happy couple! Robyn
Awww, Great Pic, you look lovely! Happy Anniversary!
V
Awww...Happy Belated Anniversary, Michelle and Mike! You two are so cute together. And the toddlers look very much like a combination of both of you. You're a lucky lady!
Happy Anniversary!!!! I wish for you Many Many MORE!!! YOU are a BEAUTIFUL couple.
:)
Kate
Awwww.... what a perfect tribute to your husband and your love for him. I can't stop smiling. It's so sweet. It's rare in this day, I think, to find someone who really understands you completely. You're blessed. Happy Anniversary, doll. ::smile::
Aww, that is so touching. I'm so glad that you have found the man of your dreams. A supporting, nurturing, caring love is the truest love of all, and you two sound like you have that and more in spades!
Happy Anniversary, Michelle and Mike!
Belated Happy Anniversary!!! Heh, Mike didn't warn you probably he thinks you are beautiful in whatever clothes you wear, even PJ's!!! That was a lovely entry about you & your husband. -=)
Belated Happy Anniversary!!! This was so beautiful! If only we could all be so fortunate! :-) ---Robbie
ahhhhhhhhhhhh so sweeet! love is perfect that way, you know. when they just let you be you....and say to themselves....well, it's just who they are. and be confidant in knowing the magnitude of your love. super! congrats guys!!! happy anniversary!!
Belated Happy Anniversary. Terrific that you made it this far. Hope you're together always. HUGS, (Barb)
Whoops! I'm late on this bandwagon as well. My bad! :-) HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!
Beautiful entry....and I love the picture too....
Happy Anniversary!
~Tina
wonderful story! :)
Congrads Michelle
Beautiful family, beautiful story.
"you raise me up" I LOVE that song and it makes me cry tears of joy and gratefullness. :) :;sniff,sniff::
Happy anniversary, you two!
ps::I have a friend who once answered the door on their anniversary in...let's say something very revealing to find the flower-guy, in stead of her hubby. LoL!
Love,
Mia
great entry and ahppy anniversary
http://journals.aol.com/bernmilo/WAYNEATOPICTURES
Happy Anniversary (a bit late!)
I'm glad you have such a wonderful man in your life! And I love the picture!
was married to my best freind for 47yrs. threw good &bad we worked it out raised 5 kids travel all the usa. went we got in car acd. i took care of u for 10 yrs, i love ,&miss you would do it all over agin ! we never went to bed mad allways told each othe "i love you " nite nite. .........good night my love till we wake agin
that's beautiful songbird. you ARE blessed! congratulations!!! (a belated one :))
Post a Comment