Thursday, April 8, 2004

Sweet Sounds Of My Wee Ones...

Ok, trying to make sure that my success with linking an audio here in my journal wasn't a fluke..... Happily, my toddler's were more than happy to help by talking into the microphone.  Actually Sammi (2 yrs old) wanted to hold it as she sang, and Mikey (1 yrs old) wanted to eat it....

Take 2....

Presenting  Sammi & Mikey....

                                     ....My babies, take a bow : )

Click here to listen to the toddlers 

The picture up above was taken last weekend morning. Compliments of Mike.  He loves taking candid shots when one least expects it.   YES, I'm still in my pj's and didn't comb my hair... but who cares, the kids look cute : ) 

  

24 comments:

Anonymous said...

Michelle...I'm dying over here....That was great!  I want to do that now....Those were different lyrics than I have ever heard to "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star."  They were probably better than the standard ones, right?  BTW, I think you look just as cute as your kids!  
~Tina

Anonymous said...

Awwwwwwww..........  Those are the sweeeeeetest sounds.  We got to hear you AND the toddlers in 45 seconds flat!  Awww... precious! Absolutely darling! [now, how exactly did you record that wav file?  that's what I need to learn]  :)  xo

Anonymous said...

Oh man....I couldnt get the sound to download :(
Oh well....adorable picture...I bet they sounded just as cute!

Anonymous said...

Holy crap was that cute!  I even made Doug come down and listen.  LOL  Mikey sounds a lot like Parker, and Parker's Sammi's age.  =)  I'm trying not to worry that he doesn't talk much, but I can't seem to help myself.  

But I really enjoyed this.  I always like getting to hear people's voices that I've gotten to know through J-land.  You need to record yourself talking, Michelle...so I can hear that Bostonian accent I love so much.  <grin>

Anonymous said...

Sammi and Mikey, that was wonderful! YOu two are absolute darlings!  I would hug you if I could.  Thanks for sharing that with us Michelle, that was just beyond adorable!

Anonymous said...

Love the .wav file of the kiddos.  That's a very cute idea.  I am having fun exploring your journal and I will be back when I have a bit more time to explore.

Deborah

Anonymous said...

TOO CUTE!!!!!
Great picture!! You guys are so Happy!!!!
:) Kate

Anonymous said...

That was just too cute.  ::standing ovation for Sammi and Mikey::

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness!  That was the cutest thing!!!  I love how Mikey just said "doo-doo-doo"!  And, that pic of you with the kids is absolutely adorable, no need for makeup, hair combing, getting dressed, you look happy to be a mom and it shows in your smile!  Thanks for sharing your babies with us!!!
Hugs and love, Lisa

Anonymous said...

Michelle, Your STARS are Twinkling!!
So cute!
Vince

Anonymous said...

What cutie pies!!

Anonymous said...

Oh they are adorable! And you look cute yourself, hair done or not! :-)

Anonymous said...

so....how many AHHHH's have you gotten??  :)
let's add one more....AHHHHH.   soooo cute!!   really, there's just nothing like "twinkle twinkle little star" from a young soul....nothing so beautiful...thanks for sharing. :)

Anonymous said...

Now that was too adorable!

Happy Easter

Smilin Mon
Back Roads

Anonymous said...

Hi! I just wanted to pop in and thank you for stopping by my journal. Yours is one of the many I ready but really don't comment on. I love the pictures of your kids. They always look so very happy. This audio entry was adorable! Thanks again!
:-) ---Robbie

Anonymous said...

Cute picture!!!
=)

Anonymous said...

This is just the neatest thing i have ever heard....
http://journals.aol.com/bernmilo/WAYNEATOPICTURES

Anonymous said...

Awww, that was so cute!  I once had a wav. file of Dallis when she was still an infant on the computer.  My ex-husband accidently deleted it.  It was such a sweet cute sound too.  Thanks for sharing this and helping me remember what Dallis sounded like a few years back.  I have tears in my eyes now....

Love, Penny

Anonymous said...

The rendition of Twinkle, Twinkle is sooooooooo adorable!

Curly haired children are so cute! A definite awwww.  <pssss> I think they get their looks from their Mom.  <nodding> Let's just keep this on the down low, okay?

Anonymous said...

aw your kids are so cute!!

Anonymous said...

Christ!!!!!!!  SO FRIGGEN CUTE!!!!!   Not only is it GREAT to just hear your voice, but to hear them sing... lol.....  so sweet!!!!  I've listened to it like 8 times and can't get over how adorable it is. tehehehe... do, do, dooooooo....  twinkle, twinkle, little Sar... LOL Oh, thank you for sharing that!

Anonymous said...

:-D that was SO cute. i can only imagine the fun you guys have with them,... well, when they decide not to give you a hard time. God bless you all!

Anonymous said...

hi michelle

my name is sharon, i just got done reading your journal. you are so funny! you should be writing books! anyway, i understand your life as i have a 14 year old boy and a 6 year old girl and what seems to be the same crazy life. i read your virus problem and i too just had the same stinking ass problem.i had the one that just couldnt be fixed or even go away! i explored nortons website and found that you need to scan in safe mode. i also was on the phone for endless hours with hewlett packer trying to get rid of all the ads that keep popping up on me.  i also think my computer was controled because i had five numbers on my phone bill to the united kingdom and when i yelled at my son and he swore he didnt call there i called the phone company and found out that they were "prieum" websites. so, needless to say im fighting this! did you also get the report through aol that theres a"large-scale"attack on thousands of websites?that was interesting! any hoot, keep writing im enjoying your life...makes my life not feel so crazy!...lol...thanks, sharon

Anonymous said...

Michelle,

Your daily stories and challenges help me realize  am not losing it!!  I am 41 and have 3 boys, ages 12, 2 and 8 months.  I just quit working to stay at home after 15 years of porfessional independence.  It has been a transition and I will look forward to following your stories as your days are similar to mine, only I don't live near a beach!!

Keep it up!!

Thanks!!

Wendy M.